Nice receives visitors from the whole wolrd, and has all the necessary facilities to further develop its capabilities.
• Number one tourist destination after Paris,
• Around 5 million visitors per year,
• 40% of the tourist flow on the French Riviera, worth 1.5 billion in economic benefits,
• Second international airport in France after the Parisian airports with almost 13,3 million passengers in 2017, 114 destinations in 40 countries. direct links with european capitals, as well as with new-york, dubai, Moscow...
• Number one airport in France in terms of low-cost traffic with around twenty airlines carrying 30% of the passengers, coming to 3 million people,
• Leading conference city in France after Paris,
• One of the highest number of hotel rooms, and the best quality accommodation after Paris, accounting for a third of french riviera stays, with a capacity approaching 200 establishments and 10 000 rooms,
• One of the top French cruise ports: Nice/Villefranche-sur-Mer with 487 440 passengers and over 300 ships mooring in the port each year.
• Highest concentration of museums after Paris, with 19 museums and art galleries
• 1st city in France with vineyards within the city limits
M.I.C.E. Tourism is one of the strengths of Nice and the French Riviera, and accounts for 20% of the visitors. It ties in harmoniously with Leisure Tourism, and provides an essential complement to the city's tourism business. The priority markets in this business sector include France, USA, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany and northern Europe. Acropolis, the city's international congress centre, leads the way in developing M.I.C.E. tourism in Nice.
It is a complex, comprising the Acropolis-convention centre (21 000 m2) and Acropolis-exhibition centre (17 000 m2), makes Nice one of the only cities in France able to host large scale conferences and exhibitions.