Situated at the heart of the city, Saint Michael's church presents all the features of a simple baroque style. It contains many riches: The Grinda Brothers' organ (restored in 1982, classified as an historic monument in 1990) is among the oldest in the Alpes-Maritimes (1790). At the back of the choir is a large painting representing Saint Michael, the patron saint. A serene-faced, life-size recumbent Christ, carved from a single piece of fig tree wood reflects, according to legend, the ardent faith of an unknown galley-slave. Abbé Lorenzoni Square.
Voir la carte >