405 Promenade des Anglais - 06200 NICE
Tel.: +33(0)4 92 29 77 00http://www.parc-phoenix.org
Opening hours: 09:30-19:30 (01/04-30/09) - 9:30-18:00 (01/10-31/03)
Annual closing: 25/12 & 01/01
It offers many activities and exhibitions on Nature all year long, with :
Voir la carte >
• Some twenty theme gardens display 2,500 plant species.
• A lake, where a hundred birds - ducks, black swans - live together in peace and in which are reflected the white marble façades of the Asian Arts Museum designed by the Japanese architect Kenzo Tange.
• One of the largest greenhouses in Europe: the ‘Green Diamond’, that takes visitors through 6 different tropical climates to discover several thousand rare plant species, including tree ferns, an orchid collection... and many more plants.
• Crocodiles, iguanas and exotic birds. A family of Varis lemurs are currently delighting visitors.
• An accrobranche park (independent activity for a fee) will delight young and old.
Special assets: an enchanting original outstanding setting, easily accessible from the A8 motorway, across from the Nice-Côte d’Azur Airport, the possibility of private use of the park for one or more days (access to the park strictly reserved for organizers and their clients), many hotels nearby.
Free for children under 12.
GALAS, CONVENTIONS, SEMINARS… Exhibitions, meetings & colloquia, teaching sessions, theme soirees.