If you are organising a convention involving more than 600 people and a minimum of 2 nights, the town of Nice and the Convention Bureau will offer you logistics support.
• Implement and help the bid process
• Advise and assist you in the organisation of your event
• Search for accommodation, meeting and reception places
• Act as interface with the various services of the town
• Put you in contact with local service providers
• A member of our team will meet and assist you
• Arrange for your accommodation for 2 people with lunch and dinner, with our hotel partners
• Help optimise your stay in the scheduling of your appointments and meetings with local service providers
• In the Convention centre: set up a tourist information desk dedicated to your event
• A cocktail party for your VIPs (up to 150 people) in a fabulous place in Nice
• Advertise your event on the Convention Bureau website with useful links
• Advertise your event in one of the 4 quarterly newsletters for event professionals
• Provide you with photos, material and videos of Nice
• Offer a welcome kit (documentation) to the conference attendees
• Reflect and advise you on how to enhance the profile of your event in the town of Nice (display board, covering tramway, etc ...)
• Event involving at least 600 participants with 2 consecutive nights in Nice
• Accommodation and meeting places in Nice
This offer applies only to requests made and handled by the organiser and submitted to the Nice convention Bureau.
Each application is examined and assessed by the Bureau and can be reviewed at any time.
MICE stakeholders gather for the Charter for Business Tourism in Nice!